So Did You Miss Me?

Well Hello There!  Have you missed me? 

I knew I hadn't been doing the blog-thing very regularly, but Holy Hannah, I didn't realize it's been almost a year!  Where does the time go?  
Don't worry, that was a rhetorical question - I'm not going to start telling you everything I've been up to since my last post!

Lately though, I've been busy finalizing classes and organizing things for my Fall schedule.  One of the things I think I'd like to do better differently is to post photos here after each of my classes.  I know there are folks who don't do Facebook, and posting the pictures here, may be a better way to let everyone access them.

I had two classes today . . . but I can hardly go from not posting for 10 months to having 2 posts in one day, now can I?

I promise - I will post the photos tomorrow from the ZenDangle classes I did today.
See you in the morning!